Myki Pass Refund – Now That You Are Not Attending Classes
Photo source: Time Out
To all Myki Pass Holders,
If you still have Myki Pass on your card and you can’t use it due to Covid-19, below are some steps in obtaining refund from the Public Transport Victoria (PTV):
- You must be a current Myki Pass holder.
- Ring PTV Customer Service 1800 800 007 (6am-midnight, 7 days a week) and tell them you want a refund/to transfer Myki Pass into Money. They will give you instructions. OR Go to the PTV website.
- For those going online, choose whether to get a refund or to transfer Myki Pass into Money, type in your details and review and submit.
- Print your Reference Number as seen in the picture below.
- Place your Reference Number and Myki Card inside an envelope and send it to the following address via post:
- Wait for your new Myki card that will arrive within a few weeks with the refund.
Published April 2020